I recommend them to you, and you to them.
Know that I don't hold with everything every book says. However each of them has value. Check them out, see if any of them can assist you in making a difference in your life.
- ani's raw food kitchen, Easy, Delectable Living Foods Recipes
by Ani Phyo, Executive Chef and Cofounder, SmartMonkey Foods
- Power Juices Super Drinks, Quick, Delicious Recipes to Prevent and Rverse Disease
by Steve Meyerowitz
- Dining in the Raw, Groundbreaking Natural Cuisine That Combines the Techniques of Macrobiotic, Vegan, Allergy-Free, and Raw Food Disciplines
by Rita Roman
- Digestive Wellness
by Elizabeth Lipski, M.S., C.C.N.
- Foods That Heal, A guide to understanding and Using the Healing Powers of Natural Foods
by Dr. Bernard Jensen
- The Findhorn Family Cookbook
by Kay Lynne Sherman
- A Celebration of Wellness, An easy to use vegetarian cookbook
by James Levin, M.D. and Natalie Cederquist